PracticeForte Pte Ltd specialises in operating the practice management and back-office functions of a niche group of independent professional advisory firms comprising, amongst others, lawyers and accountants, forensic experts. This niche group of professional advisory firms are banded together under the brand name: PracticeForte Advisory.
Just to be clear, PracticeForte Pte Ltd is not the same as PracticeForte Advisory. PracticeForte Pte Ltd is the manager of PracticeForte Advisory.
PracticeForte Advisory has experienced lawyers in areas, amongst others, of corporate and commercial litigation; matrimonial and family practice; general corporate and commercial matters. In our midst are also expert accountants in areas of tax, forensics and business advisory; forensic investigators and computer forensics for digital investigations. Our latest additions include counsellors, therapists, mediators, parenting coordinators. We are now 15 firm strong in Singapore with 8 foreign individual affiliates in Spain, Germany, France, Argentina, Japan, Hongkong, Philippines, Thailand .
PracticeForte Advisory Affiliates
PracticeForte Affiliate Members
- A Cross-Border LawyerIn this episode, Chloe Chua interviews Rodel Taton - cross-border legal practitioner and Dean of the Graduate School of Law at San Sebastian College Recoletos, Manila. Rodel shares why he is the 1st port of call for communities who encounter legal issues in a foreign land, particularly for Filipinos in Singapore or Singaporeans in the […]
- Mediator Christian von Baumbach talks cross-culture!In this episode, aspiring mediator Chloe Chua interviews cross-border and intercultural mediator Christian von Baumbach, based in Berlin, Germany. Through sharing his rich experiences, Christian explains why mediation should be the 1st port of call for parties looking to resolve a dispute. From business to family mediations, listen to how Christian’s international expertise and network […]
- Private Invesigator Jeffrey Lim shares his search for the truth!In this episode, family lawyer Susan Tay interviews private investigator Jeffrey Lim of Privateye Investigation & Consultancy Pte Ltd. Listen to Jeffrey’s fascinating accounts as he helps clients seek the truth through his investigative prowess! Learn practical information about how to engage a PI, the costs involved, the timeframe for an investigation and the end-result.
- Trusted Advisor Lim Seng Siew divulges on trust in a professional relationship!In this episode, Susan Tay interviews her co-director at OTP Law Corporation, Lim Seng Siew, along with special guests Alvin and Jocelyn Khoo. The interview explores the long-standing professional relationship between the two co-founders of a business and their trusted advisor, Seng Siew, dating back to before 1999. Listen in on why a trusted advisor […]
- Forensic Accountant Wan Yew Fai explains how numbers tell a story!In this episode, seasoned family lawyer Susan Tay interviews forensic accountant Wan Yew Fai from Strix Strategies Pte Ltd on how numbers tell a story and the process of investigating the onslaught of numerical information we have today. Listen to why a forensic accountant could be your 1stport of call, how a forensic accountant’s expert […]
- Family lawyer Susan Tay recaps her 30 years of experience - with some must-know tips!In this episode, trainee Chloe Chua interviews her mentor and veteran family lawyer Susan Tay from OTP Law Corporation on why she is the 1st port of call for anyone contemplating or going through a divorce. With over 30 years of experience in matrimonial disputes, Susan provides keen insight on how to deal with divorce, […]
- Why Are We The 1st Port of Call?Who is your 1st Port of Call in times of trouble? Who do you turn to for professional help and advice?1st Port of Call is proudly brought to you by PracticeForte Advisory,group of professionals steeped in specialized knowledge and decades of experience.Whether they be lawyers to disputes,trusted advisors to growing companies,private investigators to aggrieved spouses,counsellors […]