What is PF Restructure?
At its core, it is quite simply an approach. It is an approach that brings awareness to how most problems are multi-faceted, that conflicts often have more than one cause.
It is an approach to figure out what you want, how you want it , what will help, how to get there.
PF Restructure is a cross functional initiative to problem solving and dispute resolution with support from the disciplines of law, finance, psychology, mediation, counselling and therapy.
Designed by Experts, Built in Peace
PF Restructure is conceived by the founding lawyers of OTP Law Corporation through their combined experiences in dispute resolution since 1988.
Collaborating with our affiliates in PracticeForte Advisory, PF Restructure offers up a panel of experts steeped in specialised knowledge whether it is in identifying causes of conflict or strategizing ways of resolution.
Importantly, PF Restructure advocates peace in all its approaches.
PF Restructure is universal even as you embark onto a new phase in life, for yourself, with family or at work.
Click on the photos for insightful articles written by experts from our PracticeForte Advisory
- Private Invesigator Jeffrey Lim shares his search for the truth!In this episode, family lawyer Susan Tay interviews private investigator Jeffrey Lim of Privateye Investigation & Consultancy Pte Ltd. Listen to Jeffrey’s fascinating accounts as he helps clients seek the truth through his investigative prowess! Learn practical information about how to engage a PI, the costs involved, the timeframe for an investigation and the end-result.
- Trusted Advisor Lim Seng Siew divulges on trust in a professional relationship!In this episode, Susan Tay interviews her co-director at OTP Law Corporation, Lim Seng Siew, along with special guests Alvin and Jocelyn Khoo. The interview explores the long-standing professional relationship between the two co-founders of a business and their trusted advisor, Seng Siew, dating back to before 1999. Listen in on why a trusted advisor […]
- Forensic Accountant Wan Yew Fai explains how numbers tell a story!In this episode, seasoned family lawyer Susan Tay interviews forensic accountant Wan Yew Fai from Strix Strategies Pte Ltd on how numbers tell a story and the process of investigating the onslaught of numerical information we have today. Listen to why a forensic accountant could be your 1stport of call, how a forensic accountant’s expert […]
- Family lawyer Susan Tay recaps her 30 years of experience - with some must-know tips!In this episode, trainee Chloe Chua interviews her mentor and veteran family lawyer Susan Tay from OTP Law Corporation on why she is the 1stport of call for anyone contemplating or going through a divorce. With over 30 years of experience in matrimonial disputes, Susan provides keen insight on how to deal with divorce, the […]
- Why Are We The 1st Port of Call?Who is your 1st Port of Call in times of trouble? Who do you turn to for professional help and advice?1st Port of Call is proudly brought to you by PracticeForte Advisory,group of professionals steeped in specialized knowledge and decades of experience.Whether they be lawyers to disputes,trusted advisors to growing companies,private investigators to aggrieved spouses,counsellors […]