Is your marriage truly over? How can you be sure? And if it is well and truly over, how do you end it?
“There should and must be a way we can broach separation or divorce in a constructive, forward looking way. Nobody likes a nasty divorce. I dare say even for someone who is very hurt and who only wants to hurt back, he/she will not like a nasty divorce. Why? Because the stress and hurt that comes with a nasty divorce will affect everyone, not just the party we want to hurt” – Susan Tay, Workshop Trainer & Family Lawyer for more than 30 years.
“What if there is a way to assuage that hurt without the need to spend a lot of resources-money, time, emotions on expensive, time consuming and stressful litigation?” – Sylvia Tan, Workshop Trainer & Counselling Psychologist for more than 20 years.
At this workshop, we aim to show our participants how.
Who should attend:
This workshop is specially designed for those of you who feel you are going nowhere in your marriages.
It might have been quietly happening for a long time. You hardly talk anymore, you have no intimacy and you live fairly separate lives. You feel sad or helpless when you think about your marriage.
Or it happened because of a devastating incident. Violence, infidelity, loss.
What the workshop will cover:
- The 5 stages when you know your marriage is on the rocks
- Talking through divorce before the writ is even filed i.e. Pre-Writ
- Checklist of things to do
- Checklist of things to avoid
- Explaining the divorce process Amicable vs Acrimonious
- Effects of acrimony on yourself and on your children
[Launch Session] Wednesday, 9th February 2022
6:00PM To 7:30PM
SG$20.00 [Applicable for Launch Session Only]
**All other session will be offered at our standard rate.
24th January, 2022
- Workshop is limited to 20 participants. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis.
- Participants may also be grouped according to their specific situations. We seek your understanding as we hope to create a safe space for all of our participants to share candidly.
We want to ensure that each participant is meaningfully engaged and has sufficient opportunity to share in a safe space. We therefore seek your understanding that only one person per couple/family would be allowed to register.
Thank you for your interest! We regret that each individual can participate in one session only. This will allow for more people to participate.