Greetings from PracticeForte Pte Ltd and welcome to our website. We extend the following information to assure you, our guest, that we are concerned about and respect your privacy. PracticeForte Pte Ltd will not sell, lease or rent your personal information. We will share information only if required by law. We will always endeavour to ensure the security of any information you provide us. We want you to feel safe in your online experience while visiting our site. In this respect, we request that you take a moment to read the following important information.
Collection of Personal Information
- Generally, PracticeForte Pte Ltd collects Personal Information in the following ways:
- when you enquire or register for our events, programs and services on our Website or through a form;
- when you make a financial transaction on our Website;
- when you indicate interest to be included in our e-Newsletter or mailing list
- when you interact with our staff via telephone calls, emails, letters or face-to-face meetings;
- when you attend any PracticeForte -related events;
- when you submit your Personal Information to us for other specific purposes
- PracticeForte Pte Ltd does not collect personal information without your knowledge . PracticeForte Pte Ltd may at times ask you to provide some personal information while you are visiting our Website but the type of information collected would typically be related with the service you request. For example, when you subscribe to our e-newsletter, you will be asked to provide your email address so that we can send you the e-newsletter, as well as your contact number so that we can contact you to verify your email should there be any errors. For this purpose, your provision of such information will be taken as your consent for us to use it to contact you.
- PracticeForte Pte Ltd will not sell, lease or rent your personal information to any outside organization or individual. However, we may need to disclose personal information for legal reasons, such as a law, regulation, court order, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
Photographs and Audio/Video Recordings
- Through your participation and involvement in PracticeForte-related events, your photographs and audio/video recordings may be used for corporate communications and publicity materials on various mediums such as print, digital, online and social media platforms.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies. Only authorized personnel have access to this information.
- This Website may contain links to external websites maintained by individuals or organizations external to PracticeForte Pte Ltd. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- If you:
- would like to withdraw consent to any use of your Personal Information for specific purposes;
- would like to obtain access and make corrections to the Personal Information which you have earlier provided to us, please contact:
Address: 1 North Bridge Road, #08-08, Found8 @High Street Centre